Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dr. Seuss Day


***My blog has moved over to WordPress.com!  Follow the link http://www.sewsweetcottage.com/2012/02/dr-seuss-day/and move on over with me!!***

I’ve already admitted that I am a Dr. Seuss fan, remember the Dr. Seuss pillow beds?? So you can probably guess how excited I am for Dr. Seuss day this Friday and the new Dr. Seuss film, The Lorax!
I still have adorable fabric left over from the pillow beds, so I made my little miss a Dr. Seuss dress…
seuss dress 003seuss dress 012


Oh yeah, we are all dressing up on Friday!  I don't think we're going to be adventurous and take the kids to the theatre on Friday.  I think we'll just party at home with a Seuss movie, fun Seussy treats and of course--the Dr. Seuss pillow beds!!  Can't wait!!
Here’s my poem to read to my kids Friday morning to tell them about the fun Dr. Seuss Party we’re having that night…
seussy
I’ll post my party pics after the party—now grab a Dr. Seuss book and get ready to celebrate Dr. Seuss Day…

I am linking to the following parties!
Ladybird Ln I Heart Nap Time Keeping It Simple Raising Oranges Making A Diamond in the Stuff Pincushion Creations A Crafty Soiree Fine Craft Guild mop it up mondays Creative Itch Photobucket It's OVerflowing Whipperberry Somewhat Simple HookingupwithHoH Sew Happy Geek The Taylor House Design Dazzle wednesday's wowzers One Artsy Mama Goings on in Texas I'm Topsy Turvy
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. so cute! can I be one of your kids?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, what an adorable model! And the dress looks great. So glad you shared this at Etcetorize~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh what a cute dress on such a little cutie! Thanks for sharing!
    Quilting at the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that?!?! Adorable! Thanks for sharing at Terrific Tuesday.
    Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable... and the dress too!
    Love it!
    Thanks for linking up!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments, I love hearing from you and I love new followers!