Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Banana Bread recipe and two more features…

I love eating banana bread hot out of the oven!!  I recently came across this great wheat banana recipe from Pinterest and it turned out great!!  You can find the recipe here.  But as I have said before, not everyone likes or can have whole wheat in our family—so ever since I made the wheat banana bread, I’ve been craving regular banana bread!!  I love our recipe because it’s dairy free.
Here’s my banana bread recipe that is soooo yummy…
DSC_0123
Dairy Free Banana Bread
2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1 egg, and 1 egg white
3 mashed bananas
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup rice milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients and then combine until all dry ingredients are mixed.  Pour batter into greased 9 x 5 loaf pain.  Bake 55 minutes then cool before cutting.

And while you are eating this delicious bread, you can check out my PB inspired quilt that was featured at…










I am linking to the following parties!

Ladybird Ln I Heart Nap Time Keeping It Simple Raising Oranges Making A Diamond in the Stuff Pincushion Creations A Crafty Soiree Fine Craft Guild mop it up mondays Creative Itch Photobucket It's OVerflowing Somewhat Simple HookingupwithHoH Sew Happy Geek The Taylor House Design Dazzle wednesday's wowzers One Artsy Mama Goings on in Texas I'm Topsy Turvy
Skip To My Lou
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments, I love hearing from you and I love new followers!