Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Balloon Wreath and a Feature…

Besides having terrible allergies, I am LOVING spring.  I decided to make a spring-y balloon wreath because they are so easy and fun to make!
I found these great polka dot balloons at Hobby Lobby and knew they would be perfect.  In case you missed my first balloon wreath post, you can read about it here.
036
I wrapped the straw wreath with lime green striped ribbon first…
028
I love this cheerful little wreath!!  I am feeling spring fever, which for me involves some cleaning, but mostly getting my hands into some more projects!!  And my ultimate creative buddy is coming next week—my mom and I are so dangerous together, I can’t wait!!
And another surprise that makes me so happy—my PB inspired quilt for Little Miss was featured at Here Comes the Sun today!!  Thanks Kelly!! And also on Design Dazzle, Thanks Toni!!
Featured on...Here Comes the SunDesign Dazzle

I am linking to the following parties!
Ladybird Ln I Heart Nap Time Keeping It Simple Raising Oranges Making A Diamond in the Stuff Pincushion Creations A Crafty Soiree Fine Craft Guild mop it up mondays Creative Itch Photobucket It's OVerflowing Somewhat Simple HookingupwithHoH Sew Happy Geek The Taylor House Design Dazzle wednesday's wowzers One Artsy Mama Goings on in Texas I'm Topsy Turvy
Skip To My Lou
Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Ohhh fun! I love the colors! Thanks so much for linking up at Fantabulous Friday @ Little Becky Homecky this week! :)

    Katie @ Little Becky Homecky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wreath. It is so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreath is adorable!! I'd never thought of using fun balloons like, it's a whole different look for the balloon wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love how easy it is to make to this and seems pretty affordable too. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea! Just found your blog today. I'm your newest follower. I am also passing on the Versatile Blogger Award to you. Visit http://www.applesandpnutbutter.blogspot.com for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore your wreath!
    I am going to pin this, I am now following you!
    xoxo
    Heather
    www.HeatherlyLoves.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cheery and bright! Love it!

    Jill @ Create.Craft.Love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! I'd love one of these for all our birthday celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally cute and festive! Great colors too! Thanks for sharing at Shine on Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this!! So pretty!! Thanks so much for sharing at Two Sasters!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this! I will be pinning it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments, I love hearing from you and I love new followers!